A number of my programs contain graphs - this describes
various related user interface capabilities.
Each series is associated with a legend entry.
- The checkboxes allow you to display and hide each series
- You can change the color of a series by clicking on the color patch
- In some graphs, some legend entries have associated sliders -
their function should be self evident
- Right clicking the labels may allow you to enter data - though
the precise method of data entry is application dependent.
For instance, many applications will
pop-up a window
with the series already selected.
Most graphs can be zoomed and scrolled
- Left click and drag upper/left to lower/right to zoom
- Left click and drag lower/left to upper/right to clear the zoom
- Right click and drag to scroll the graph - most useful once the graph is zoomed